Job description / Role
Purpose: To support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support related to the administration and storage of data and aircraft records.
- Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks related to Technical Services and Technical Planning as required.
- Administration and storage of aircraft records, record keeping and amendment of aircraft files.
- Completion of Aircraft Log Books. Audit of completed aircraft records.
- Updating of the Computerized Maintenance and Airworthiness System (AMOS).
- Circulation and collation of evaluation forms for Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and other Regulatory and manufacturers publications for presentation at Technical Review Meetings.
- Receipt and distribution of approved data.
- Assisting in the evaluation of processes that improve system reliability in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers/suppliers (including components), this includes SB's, CSB's, AD's, SL's and any other supplier documentation.
- Maintaining a database of information / history relevant to each aircraft and its systems/components that includes modification data, structural repair records and OEM SB's, SL's & AD's; Notification of embodiment to the manufacturer.
- Providing assistance with investigations arising from ASR's, MOR's etc
- Assisting in the development and implementation of processes and procedures required for the technical operation of the aircraft fleets.
- Secondary School Education GSCE
- At least 3 years previous experience in similar role is essential
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.