Job description / Role
My client is an Abu Dhabi based semi Government owned leading, innovative, startup incubator, Fin Tech and Ed Tech organisation with backing from one of the largest Financial Groups in the UAE.
We are looking for talent acquisition specialist to join our HR team, experienced in building technology teams. Role would be working independently, responsible for attracting best in class talent from across the globe for our teams in India and UAE.
• You will be working with HR lead and hiring managers to define the requirement
• Mapping out talent across companies / industries, in-line with business interests of your new employer.
• Reaching out to active and passive candidate at all levels via appropriate channels
• Screening interview and access candidates
• Assisting in organising hiring events like Hackathons / meetups, to establish our brand and though leadership in technology space.
Background / Experience:
• You will have 3-7 years’ experience in technology hiring
• A Seasoned head hunter, with proven track record of hiring engineering talent at all levels (including leadership)
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Open to working in matrix structure (organisation)
• Open to work long hours, and under strenuous timelines
• MBA or Graduate / Postgraduate in HR - Worked with product based companies
In return you will get a competitive salary, full visa and medical insurance with an opportunity to go into a more longer term permanent role upon passing probation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.