Job description / Role
• Identifying and establishing new business
• Organizing sales visits
• Liaising with existing clients
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• Reviewing cost and sales performance
• Writing reports and sales literature
• Providing product education and advice
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Ensuring that sales targets are met.
• Have Strong Technical Skills (Mechanical)
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Should have experience working as Sales Engineer for Construction/building Materials.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Technological Skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.