Job description / Role
Sales and Marketing
Looking to hire Technical Representative with one of the Leading Chemicals companies in Paper & tissues industry
Technical Representative JOB PROFILE
Primary purpose of the position.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Technical Service Representative for Paper Technologies in the area of North Germany (based in Hamburg preferred), by supporting the Sales Representative of the area to implement a sales plans to grow sales revenue at existing accounts and support new prospect accounts, to discover customer needs, testing and analyzing mill process data and perform services at customer job sites as assigned.
- Services include also start up commissioning, preventive maintenance, repair services, testing, basic operational training for customers, and similar field tasks in the assigned geographic territory. These services represent 45 to 50% of the working time, and requires moderate physical capabilities.
Essential functions for this position
- Be self-starters with a proven ability to meet and exceed accountabilities.
- Establish strong relationships within your customers
- Demonstrates save behavior including safe driving techniques and maintains car and equipment in neat and professional manner.
- Provides on-site customer service for limited product/application/system offerings in accordance with the service plan. Documents all work and service, including evaluation of plant personnel test results, chemical application rates, chemical and test reagent inventory levels, and program deficiencies/corrective action required. Assists sales personnel in maintaining 100% compliance with the Account Management Program. This represents up to 35%.
- Diagnoses, repairs or adjusts equipment and trains customers in these procedures. Adjusts chemical dosages/applications when necessary at full service accounts. Requires creativity and ingenuity in devising solutions to customer problems and the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be hand on with chemical dosing equipment maintenance and repair and may represent up to 25 - 30%
- Performs basic start up services, preventive maintenance, and basic general services on Company's product/application/systems offerings. This represents up to 10%
- Responsible for all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of assigned company vehicle, the compliance with Client HCAS/CAS, Safety Client management standard & Product Stewardship policies.
- Support internal systems and processes by completing required field documentation and reports and electronically transmit appropriate completed reports (i.e., job related field service report, expense report, etc.) in a timely fashion as dictated by Company policy and departmental procedures. This includes Personal Service Reports for all service calls, weekly Call Reports, monthly Planning Schedule, and monthly Expense Reports. This may represent up to 20-25%.
- Works with Cliant sales personnel to discover customer needs and maintain account leadership. This represents up to
- Participates in local area meetings, and regional meetings and Client roadshow.
- Supports and is committed to 7 Principles of Effective Team work, The Client Fundamentals: The Ethic Code, The Mission, Commitment to Sustainability, Quality, Safety, Community, Environment, and goal towards negative Environment impact.
- Travel as requires. Amount of travel may represent up to 30% outside the residence area and requires to be away from home in working days.
- Back up for team-colleges in holiday season (different areas)
- Bachelor in Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High energy, committed and dedicated
- Commercial mindset
- Team player but also mature to be self-starting and able to work without close supervision
- Be available for travelling when required.
- Working experience in team environment required.
- Experience within industry environment is valued.
- Job Location : Dammam
- Preferred candidates who can join Immediately
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive