Job description / Role
We are looking for a high-performing Technical Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
• Researches customers’ needs and resolves problems.
• Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, close sales opportunities and provide technical information
• Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
• Achieve key metrics (customer visits per week, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
• Gives technical support in person, by email and phone
• Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner
• Inputs customer activities, competitive intelligence, and industry information daily, using STYRO’s CRM system.
• Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers
• Manages major accounts; establishes long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people in a customer’s organization.
• Travels with sales representatives as well as travels alone to visit end-user customers.
• Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
• Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
• Provides special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested.
• Provide weekly updates of individual sales forecast to Manager as part of STYROs process
• Participates in scheduled Sales Conference calls.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Mechanical /Civil/Architecture.
• 5 years of field sales experience
• Well-developed sales skills
• Ability to make decisions and evaluations to determine the needs of the customers
• Ability to travel.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms.
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect, and courtesy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tool to manage customer engagements and run sales reports.
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.