Job description / Role
• SALES of Currency Management Products and Services in the Middle East and Africa region in coordination with Head of Sales & Marketing Africa / Middle East and in compliance with regional sales strategy
• Business Development with a special focus on Cash Centre Solutions (Cash Centre Automation) and related Software products
• Grow business considerably by developing key markets for various products and services
• Evaluate market potential; establish and implement strategy for key countries
• Identify new business opportunities
• Establish and maintain relevant contacts with customers, sales and service partners
• Evaluate market potential and develop market entry strategy for new products
• Evaluate possibility to open own rep-offices, service hubs or other local entity in key markets
• Monitor implementation and execution of appropriate sales strategies and see implementation through until achievement of results
• Coordinate activities with Area (Country) Sales Directors and Distributor Manager
• Support the strategic product planning process of the division in cooperation with the relevant group consisting (HQ and other subsidiaries)
• Generate and qualify ideas for the development of a competitive product portfolio to meet customer needs, build up a strong link to Product Management in the mother company
• Provide best support in generating new business models, product concepts and functionality specifications.
• Be responsible for the analysis and planning of all product marketing issues within the subsidiary respectively the allocated sales region, which is Africa and Middle East
• Minimum 5 years’ of Technical Sales experience in Africa or Middle East region.
• Must have experience in developing and presenting solution designs in a Cash Center environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good understanding of core principals of key management.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Country Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Sales Manager (Arabic Speaker)