Job description / Role
You’ll need both experience in and passion for the Coffee industry, and they will look to you to influence how they stays abreast of the latest technology and trends so that the quality of their product and service is industry leading.
You will have opportunity to use skills such as project management, finance decision making and interpersonal skills. The Service Manager will be reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of the UAE Service Team, with line management responsibility for their team of Engineers.
You’ll need to develop and execute a strategy for the department and how Field Engineers are equipped and deployed to ensure the success of the team.
• Leadership of their team of Field Engineers: this includes responsibility for recruitment, resourcing and scheduling of Engineer work, development and deployment of training plans, conducting appraisals, coaching and mentoring as well as supporting the Service Coordinator with Field Engineer job allocation, installs and service schedules
• Coordination and liaison of sub-contractors working with the Service Department.
• Responsibility for identifying performance standard measures, and driving for the continuous improvement of the Service Department.
• Recommendation and implementation of efficiencies in relation to call-outs, maintenance and services (together with the Operations Director).
• Their equipment strategy, working with Sales to maintain an up-to-date portfolio of the latest equipment and ensuring cost-evaluations of equipment and stock are completed
• Development of a service plan for Key Accounts, ensuring its successful delivery together along with the Service Coordinator.
• Financial / budget planning and performance of the Service Department, with the responsibility for signing off invoices.
In this role the Service Manager will support / assist with :
• Ensuring parts stock is maintained at optimum levels, working closely with the Warehouse Manager, and capitalising on data provided by the Purchasing Coordinator.
• Provision of recommendations for improvements to the Service Department
• Planning maintenance schedules with the Operations Support Manager
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a Service Manager gained elsewhere within the F&B sector.
• Experience leading and coordinating a team of engineers
• Mechanical aptitude, and service and maintenance experience of both bean to cup and traditional coffee machines
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Ignite Search & Selection
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|