Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Fleet Engineer Interiors is to provide Interior Expertise in regard to AD and SB evaluation, onsite Maintenance support, recommendations for modification programs and cabin refits across the fleet.
• An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
• Based in the Middle East
• Working in a VIP/VVIP environment
• Working in a Technical Services Department as a Fleet Engineer responsible for Interior Systems and Components across the fleet
• Managing and controlling the decisions and actions taken in regard to all Interior Systems and Components related Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins issued against the fleet.
• Review all Interior Systems and Components related non mandatory modification options in view of safety enhancement, significant reliability improvement, and cost and maintenance reductions in view of a target 2yr ROI.
• Recommend, manage and control modification programs, upgrades and retrofits as required in order to achieve said fleet improvements
• Increase reliability of the fleet through fleet performance analysis and liaison with the aircraft and OEM manufacturers.
• Provide Interior Systems and Components expertise support to the maintenance department in relation to troubleshooting and recurring defect rectification.
• Liaise with the aircraft and component manufacturers and relative authorities for approved repair and work schemes in relation to Interior Systems and Components.
• Provided Interior Systems and Components expertise in the acquisition of new a/c and/or end of lease support as maybe required.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Solid experience in a Technical Services department - Interior Systems and Components discipline.
• 1st/Business class/VIP (or VVIP) Experience is essential.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Technical Services Interior Systems and Components engineer OR 2 years in a Technical Services and 5 yrs within the design department of an Interiors OEM.
• OEM Interiors Designer and/or Workshops/Licensed Engineer/Hands on background specialising in interiors would be advantageous but not essential.
• Working with Business Jets and/or private jets would be advantageous
• Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft .
• Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
• Fluent in English Language
NOTE: Candidates who do not have 1st/Business class/VIP (or VVIP) experience will not be considered
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Aircraft Systems
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Avionic Systems
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Structures
Support & Maintenance Engineer
Thales Middle East
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer