Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Fleet Engineer Structures is to provide Structures Engineering Expertise in regard to AD and SB evaluation, onsite Maintenance support, recommendations for modification programs and repair design and implementation across the fleet.
• An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
• Based in the Middle East
• Working in a VIP/VVIP environment
• Working in a Technical Services Department as a Fleet Engineer responsible for Structures across the fleet
• Managing and controlling the decisions and actions taken in regard to all structure related Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins issued against the fleet.
• Review all structural related non mandatory modification options in view of safety enhancement, significant reliability improvement, and cost and maintenance reductions in view of a target 2 year ROI.
• Recommend, manage and control modification programs, upgrades and retrofits as required in order to achieve said fleet improvements
• Increase reliability of the fleet through fleet performance analysis and liaison with the aircraft and OEM manufacturers.
• Monitor and control compliance in relation to regulatory requirements of ageing aircraft programs and necessary reporting (CPCP, fatigue damage program, etc.).
• Provide structural expertise support to the maintenance department.
• Liaise with the aircraft manufacturers and relative authorities for approved repair and work schemes.
• Provided structures expertise in the acquisition of new a/c and/or end of lease support as maybe required.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Solid experience in a Technical Services department - Structures discipline.
• Specific Boeing experience is essential.
• Preferably experience on both Classic Boeings and New Generation Boeing aircraft as well as latest generation (Composite airframe structures)
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Technical Services Structures engineer.
• Good knowledge of composites is preferable.
• Licensed Engineer/Hands on background is preferred but not essential
• Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft
• Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
• Experience with VIP aircraft is preferable (but not essential)
• Fluent in English Language
NOTE: Candidates who do not have Boeing Experience will not be considered
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Aircraft Systems
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Interior Systems
Maintenance Control Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)