Job description / Role
The purpose of the Hard Services Manager is to plan, develop, implement, monitor and review processes, procedures and systems to enable the smooth operation of the engineering services and building monitoring, management, analysis and control systems.
To develop and manage the property's maintenance team and deputise for the Senior Facility Manager
lead a multidisciplinary technical team responsible for supporting all technical aspects of operating, optimising, troubleshooting, and maintaining all of the client's facilities assets. This role will support and facilitate the optimum technical performance of Multiplex Services and equipment.
To plan, develop, implement, monitor and review processes, procedures and systems to enable the smooth operation of the engineering services and building monitoring, management, analysis and control systems. To develop and manage the property's maintenance team and deputise for the Senior Facility Manager
* Lead the technical field staff to provide technical support to all areas to promote a safe, efficient, reliable, and compliant operation.
* Ability to mobilise contracts
* Develop RFP scope
* Develop SOP's and operational strategy
* Provide support for operations in all MEP and Logistics operations areas.
* Understand customer needs and contractual obligations, and ensure those are integrated into the daily operating and maintenance strategy.
* Managing Engineers and the day to day MEP operations of the site.
* Provide technical support to the Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians when required.
* Provide operational information for the monthly report submitted to the client.
* Conduct regular maintenance inspections of services, plant and equipment. Report any defects and ensure they are addressed and rectified quickly and efficiently.
* Organise condition surveys by Multiplex staff and sub-contractors in line with contractual requirements.
* Review scope of works, technically approving quotations and bill of quantities.
* Attend sub-contractor meetings with the Facilities Manager to discuss performance and any issues that arise with their service delivery.
* Supervise the service contracts to ensure that they are performed as per theirs and Multiplex's contract in order to maintain compliance.
* Ensure that service providers maintain records of their service visits in hard copy format and within FSi.
* Attend and participate in client meetings
* Ensure that site OHS and Company QA systems are implemented and maintained
* Actively promote a safe working environment and the use of correct PPE
* Other duties as required.
* Assist to respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
* Prepare incident reports.
* Participate in Multiplex performance Management reviews.
* Required to work hours to meet operational needs
* Maintenance of effective employer/employee relations.
* Ensure the Company's administration and human resources policies, procedures
* Be responsible for overseeing staff performance of their allocated duties.
* Performance problems are promptly identified, investigated and communicated to Facilities Manager.
* Bachelor degree in a built environment discipline such as Building, Mechanical, Electrical or Services Engineering or Facilities Management and/or Property Management and/or Hospitality Management qualifications.
* Contract / General Management training.
* Training in current OHS, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems
* Minimum 10 years professional experience, with at least 5 years working in the operations and maintenance sector, and at least 3 years working in Facility Management.
* Up to date knowledge of modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering operations and maintenance.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Technical Services Manager
CSG Global Talent
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations And Maintenance (O&M) Director / VP
Manager - Facilities Management