Job description / Role
As a technical support engineer, you’ll be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and servers within the company production environment in a technical support role. If there are any issues, investigations, or reports required, you’ll be the first person our Operation staff will come to. Tasks can include troubleshooting windows problems, website issues, log files investigation, DB logs investigation, reports, and other similar analytical investigations.
• Very good command SQL language
• Very good experience of MS-SQL server (Knowledge in MS-SQL High Availability clusters is a plus)
• Very good experience and understanding of Windows operating systems
• Willing to work in shifts (8 hours with changing schedules as needed)
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• Experience: Fresh graduate, up to 4 years of experience is acceptable
• Very good English communication skills is a must.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.