Job description / Role
Job Title: Technical Support & Training Engineer
Department: After Sales Service
Reports: After Sales Director – MEIA
Key Interface Internal-External:
• Internal: Quality, Purchase, Distributor Service Managers, Production.
• External: distributors, Service Centers, Suppliers.
Keep organized and in continuous evolutions the activities of training, technical support, documentation and technical reporting for all company Brands.
• Organize training Calendar, Documentation and Procedures,
• Monitor the quality of the products in the market keeping informed Quality and manage,
EWR portal and supporting them in the finding and the implementation of technical solutions to specific issues,
• Coordinate the preparation of technical documentation for the After sales website and the e-learning platform,
• Conduct Technical Trainings, Onsite/online training,
• Create Technical bulletins and repair know how
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High technical competence (better if with engineering degree or Diploma), fluent in English (Fluent in Arabic is a must), familiar with IT tools (SAP, office, Photoshop…).
• Ability to conduct Technical training and provide technical Support.
Skills, capabilities, Competencies:
• High level of problem solving,
• good communication skills,
• Training skills and organizational mindset.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.