Job description / Role
A leading global Facilities Management provider is looking for an experience Technical Trainer to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver the technical training of our workforce using a combination of software based learning and practical training sessions in purpose built workshops in order improve the skills and capabilities of our technical teams, meet industry standards and improve the overall quality of our self-delivered services
• Deliver weekly training sessions to our DSD workforce as per the syllabus, local laws, industry best practice and company policy.
• Maintain a high standard of teaching and coaching through interactive and engaging sessions.
• Foster teacher / student relationship in groups where student abilities vary using methods to promote self-esteem such as praising and encouraging and recognition of progress or achievement.
• Create a positive learning environment.
• Offer initiatives to continually improve the teaching methods and learning experiences.
• Develop lesson plans which engage students and deliver challenging learning experiences.
• Develop educational material for use in the training sessions.
• Review and offer improvements to the existing training room layout and functionality.
• Carry out impartial assessments of students to ensure that they are competent in the areas being assessed and ready to move up through the company grading structure.
• Assist the Administrator in creating individual training and development plans.
• Issue weekly and monthly updates to the Administrator for inclusion in the corporate monthly reporting.
• Maintain training and competency records.
• Maintain working knowledge of all relevant local laws and codes relating to the field in which they are training ensuring information is passed on is accurate and up to date.
• Provide technical support to site teams as and when necessary. Promote and adhere to the company values.
• Batchelor’s of Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years hands post-graduation experience in the Facilities Management environment.
• Previous experience in training field staff in medium to large organisations (essential).
• Thorough understanding of industry codes and best practice (essential).
• Understanding of Safe Systems of Work.
• Membership of relevant professional organisations (desirable).
• Fluent in spoken and written English (essential).
• Fluent in spoken Hindi and Urdu, knowledge of other regional languages (desirable).
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainer for an E-Commerce Company
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Excelsior Group ME
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group