Job description / Role
Your new company
An established technology company
Your new role
As a Technical you will be planning and implementing training programs. To be successful, you have to be an expert in your field, own solid technical aptitude, and work independently or as a team collaborator in an agile and fast-paced environment. Additionally, you will be an excellent communicator, and explain complex subjects clearly.
• Collaborate with the training team, devise technical training programs according to business and client requirements, produce training schedules and classroom agendas, determine course content according to requirements, prepare training materials, and execute training sessions.
• Possess stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself, and delivering meaningful learning experiences.
• Skilled in providing both classroom and virtual training, both instructor-led and hands-on.
• Researching topics to be included in the course, and interact with technical experts to design training materials.
• Create high-quality training materials, including presentations, handouts, cheat sheets, videos, demos, activities, and assessments.
• Build and maintain evaluation materials to assess the trainees and devise and deliver a certification process for trainees through different course levels.
What you'll need to succeed
• 5+ years of experience as a Technical Trainer designing and preparing training programs, materials, and workshops.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds (English)
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, education, training, or a related technical field.
• Proven success in building, implementing, and facilitating training programs that have a proven impact on organization results.
• Proven experience delivering classroom training and also virtual training using online tools.
• Experience in training data analytics, BI, and AI platforms preferred.
• Knowledge of various modern training techniques and tools.
• Expert in MS Office suite or other training tools. Experience using software demo tools, such as Camtasia Studio preferred.
What you'll get in return
• Attractive tax free salary
• Great benefits
• Relocation bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
J&T Express Middle East
IT Help Desk Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||10 Feb|
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Assistant IT Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services