Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As a Technical Writer, you will handle:
- In the first year we expect that you further raise the overall level of technical content by creating an internal style manifesto (think Elements of Style, for example), and making sure all content leaving the department adheres to it. Content created by the team includes in-depth technical overviews, high-level and low-level designs, standard operating procedures, proposals, and more.
- You will be the person the team will rely on for proofreading, and ensuring that the messaging is succinct, customer focused, and consistent.
- From time to time, you will train the technical subject matter experts on writing well, so you will have to spend less time editing once the documents come to you.
- You will also develop strict standards for keeping, managing, and making documents available to an organization.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Knowledge of NIST Special Publications, ISO 27001 and cyber security best practices would be advantageous
- Experience with Visio and writing SOPs would be a plus
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we are turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you will lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you will find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You will find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst