Job description / Role
• Job Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Position: Technical Writer.
• Client Details : Leading client Place in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
• Contract Duration: 3 Months Extendable Contract.
• Experience in Technical Writing.
• Total Exp.:
• Relevant Exp.:
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Alternate Mobile #:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary: AED
• Notice Period:
• How soon can you join once been offered :
• Passport Validity:
• Visa Type & Validity:
• Marital Status:
• Educational Qualification:
• Date of Birth:
• Is your Degree Certificate is Attested in your Home Country & UAE - MOFA Yes/No:
• Interested to work on 3 Months Renewable Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work on Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No:
• Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi,UAE Yes / No:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst