Technical Writer - Airlines
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Write and edit technical documents
• Work with senior members of QA department to support publishing strategies
• Revise procedures and documentation that govern internal and external policies and processes
• Drive process improvement of quality across all deliverables
• Ensure consistent presentation of deliverables through templates
• Deliver documentation timely and provide prompt input
• Prepare briefs and status reports
• At least 5 years of experience in QA technical writing (portfolio necessary)
• Experience in Aviation or Airline sector
• Excellent investigative, documentation, technical writing, and proof-reading skills
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||20 Dec|
MAYKS HR Consulting