Job description / Role
- Testing, repairing, installation, maintenance of the machines and hand tools in house or onsite
- Product demonstration & training
- Diagnosing errors/technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Timely and detailed service reports
- Suggest and implement solutions
- Ordering and managing repair parts, tools & equipment’s
- Maintaining workshop and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Repairing of threading, grooving, drain cleaning machines.
- Repairing welding, electrofusion, CNC machines
- Performing maintenance of electrical, mechanical & refrigeration systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three years of working experience as a technician in the middle east
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Proficient MS Office skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- English language is a must
- Driver license will be an advantage
About the Company
For more than 60 years, Rothenberger has been a worldwide leader in producing innovative, technologically demanding pipe tools and machines for lavatory, climate-control, gas and environmental technology.
As the preferred partner of professional users, Rothenberger offers complete solutions for pipe installation and associated service and maintenance work. With more than 5,000 products made by Rothenberger, we offer the world's most complete line of modern premium pipe tools and machines, as well as environmental technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies