Job description / Role
Opening for Technician Level 3 & Associate Engineer (Level 1-Level 3)
Key Duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct daily high good quality Maintenance routine.
• Conduct Annual DC plant & UPS Battery annual battery load test,
• Respond to contingencies to ensure restoration of system operations in the event of a component or system malfunction.
• In depth component level troubleshooting of UPS, Rectifier, PLC, Diesel Generator and control, ATS, firefighting system and electrical systems when faults occur to ensure continuous operations.
• Perform Drill to check and confirm the Fire system functionality in the Data center and exchanges
• Conducts a quality check of all Power & E&M documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations
• Ability to analyze equipment failures, incident reports, equipment to improve performance and reliability and suggest/implement corrective plan to avoid such incidents in the future.
• Manage the complete Database for the Datacenters and exchanges (Updated nodes Layouts, As built drawings, Cad SLDs, nodes connectivity Power database)
• Carryout inspections of the Power & E&M facilities to identify system single point of failure
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Must have Driving License, Operations & Maintenance experience
• Demonstrates thorough proficiency in the maintenance of Electrical Power & Control Systems as per Engineering specifications and the Corporation’s operational and maintenance standards (Electrical) or the development, of maintenance of Data Center Power Plant Systems in accordance with Engineering specifications or the Corporation‘s operational & maintenance standards (Power Plant)
• Perform routine inspection, collection of site temperature, thermal image, system load parameters and site conditions, etc.
• Perform CMMS preventive maintenance on Uninterruptable Power Supply systems, DC plant system, Diesel Generator, Sync & LV panels, firefighting system, and Electrical System.
• On-call stand-by for emergency maintenance and technical assistance at customer’s request, 24/7.
• Interfaces closely with Engineering personnel from various sections in order to effectively address/resolve complaints related to systems or equipment maintenance
• Informs superior of significant events & work concerns & follows-up accordingly as required
Number of vacancies: 5
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.