Job description / Role
- Performing all task as directed by Engineer / Team leader.
- Perform periodic maintenance of field instruments (MOV, PT, FT, AT, TT, LT Enclosures etc.) as per DEWA checklist
- Assisting the team leader for all kind site issues
- Strictly following safety rules at site (safety shoes, PPE, safety helmet etc.)
- Should be able to do cable pulling, manual excavation for duct laying etc.
- Wiring, Termination, glanding of power/instrumentation cables.
- Assist in Housekeeping and Dewatering works
Qualifications and Work experience:
- Must be an ITI/ Technical Certificate and have field instrumentation 3-5 years’ experience or related kind of works.
- UAE driving license is preferred.
- Strictly following safety rules at site (safety shoes, PPE, safety helmet etc)
About the Company
Servtech Technical Services LLC, established in 1991, has offered more than 15 years of successful and committed service to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Water, Marine & Offshore Industries in the Gulf.
Servtech's state-of-the-art workshops and laboratories are equipped to service, repair, test & calibrate most type of electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, linear & electronic instruments.
Servtech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company that believes in constant up gradation of human and mechanical resources that helps Servtech to reinforce its market position and remain poised for improvement.