Job description / Role
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The Engineer is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Handyman in a hotel or in a similar large building/complex with central plant
- Minimum 2 years college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.