Job description / Role
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of "we care for people so they can be their best".
In the position of Technician (Electrical) you will be responsible to assist the Engineering department department ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through following tasks
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus
- Coordinating with other departments and making sure electrical related issues are resolves in timely manner
- Advising the department head on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus
Not will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
Due to visa restrictions, we are looking for candidates available locally in the UAE
- Ideally with a certificate course or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 year work experience as Technician in a hotel or similar set up
- Must be available to work various shifts (mornings, afternoons and night shifts), including weekends and holidays
- Intermediate level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be able to adapt and work in a diverse culture and environment
If you have high-performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we're looking for!
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Quest Search & Selection
Industrial Maintenance Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|