Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working in partnership with one of the most exciting Retailers in the world, looking to hire Technology Architects to join their team in Dubai. You will join one of the most reputable employers in the world with one of the most exciting product and technology team in the region.
As a Technology Architect, you will:
- Formulate and refine architectural concepts for agile products
- Integrate architectural processes and develop metrics / formats
- Implement overall architectural guidelines within assigned teams
- Be the lead consultant and facilitate overall architectural projects
- Work with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Ensure program architecture’s compliance with organization’s standards and policies
- Coach, guide, and support product teams across segments/ business units
- Contribute to talent training and pipeline development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Software Design or similar field
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in building digital products within a digital and agile environment
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing services software platforms, information security, risk management
- Solid experience in software platforms integration / migration, system landscape designing, Agile development methods
- Strong analytical, business communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Arabic an advantage
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.