Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
Technology Consulting Sales Lead
- You will work with sales teams to provide direction to drive deals for high-value services
- As a Technology Consulting Sales Lead you will demonstrate credential in core cloud domains and and represent overall PBS services and capabilities
- Work closely with sales teams in developing client presentations and SoW
- You will be accountable for driving signings, revenue and profit
- You will establish strong relationships in key accounts to help progress the PBS portfolio
- Help establish and grow practitioner capability and skills across PBS
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in demonstrating though leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in one or more cloud domains and technologies:
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM), private cloud (OpenShift, OpenStack, ICP etc.)
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Have sound knowledge in the following topics
- Data center technologies and operations
- IT governance and IT service management
- IT value management
- IT-Business alignment
- Financial analysis (TCO, RoI etc.)
- Know-how and experience in the following topics would be preferred
- (Cyber) resiliency
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Management aspects such as business model of IT, application and technology landscape, and IT operating model
- Familiar with industry standards and best-practices (COBIT, ITIL, ISO)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Presentation preparation and interpersonal skiils
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience as IT consultant
- Strong industry knowledge, understanding of hybrid cloud technologies, capabilities and knowledge of upcoming trends to work with our clients in order to develop roadmaps, create business case and RoI
- Experience in IT strategy assessment and design including planning and leading complex transformation programs
- Experience in capturing and analyzing clients' IT landscape including definition of clients future cloud strategy
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.