Job description / Role
Lead the development and implementation of the organisation's technology roadmap through effective leadership of department. Ensure efficient technology services are available to all users across the organisation and seek opportunities for innovation and optimisation.
An industrial services organisation with over 1,000 employees going through an exciting technology transformation.
* Develop and IT strategy and operating model in line with the high level vision of the business
* Lead the direction and output of the department through effective delegation and development
* Develop the financial budgets and plans for the department including all operating expenses and manpower budget
* Report to the Board on ongoing progress and future plans
* Manage relationships with IT service providers to ensure infrastructure is efficient and effective
* Cultivate and manage internal and external senor stakeholder relationships.
* Transformation and leadership role
* Opportunity to lead a high-performing IT function, developing the strategy and roadmap yourself
* Opportunity to work for an organisation with ambitious plans within their market and for investment in Technology
* Bachelor's degree qualified in IT, Computer Sciences, Business Management or similar related field.
* Extensive IT senior leadership experience within a large, complex business
* Experience developing an IT roadmap for a sizeable business with at least 2000 users
* Experience of building department-wide financial plans and budgets
* Experience of leading and developing a manpower plan for an internal IT department of at least 30 employees
* Strong knowledge of IT systems and strategy management
* Strong expertise in leading a large technology project portfolio
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
TGC Middle East
Chief Technology Officer
Spiral Security Solutions
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International