Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working in partnership with one of the most exciting Retailers in the world looking to hire Technology Leads for their B2B and Retail segments to join their team in Dubai. You will join one of the most reputable employers in the world with one of the most exciting product and technology team in the region.
As a Technology Lead (B2B/Retail) you will:
- Be involved in all stages of product development cycle (design, implementation, testing and support)
- Design overall product technological architecture
- Collaborate with key internal team members such as Product Owners to define roadmaps and build reusable and scalable components
- Maintaining documentation of process flow and overseeing production system improvements.
- Primary in charge of the health, performance and availability of the company applications in all the environments.
- Managing Agile backlogs and monitoring the implementation of each project.
- Maintaining code quality and performing automated unit and integration testing.
- Coach newcomers to leverage the technical skills within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar course,
- Must have experience in handling B2B projects in the Retail or E-commerce industry
- With at least 10 years’ experience in similar role or Full Stack Development in the same capacity
- Strong familiarity in Cloud or DevOps environment
- Highly collaborative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic is a plus
This is a huge opportunity for you to work in an energetic, dynamic and progressive environment! If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.