Job description / Role
Our client is a leading payment software company providing electronic payment solutions for financial institutions, processors and national switches across the world. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee end-to-end delivery of their market-leading solutions. The role reports to the Project Director, and is based in Dubai, UAE.
Key responsibilities include:
• Detailed mapping of customer experiences, needs analysis, impact analysis, business case studies to ensure recommendations are accepted and delivered in a timely manner.
• Coordination of project requirements with Product Management, Operations, Legal and Risk department and other departments as necessary.
• Collaborating with a range of diverse stakeholders including Product, Risk, Finance and Tech teams, as well as our internal and external vendors.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
• 8-10 years project management experience
• Extensive experience within the electronic payments industry
• Experience with migration projects
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.
Digital Project Manager
IT Project Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Manager - IT, Digital & CRM
Assistant Project Manager