Job description / Role
Technology – Regional Sales Manager, MEA - Digital Banking Solutions
Are you a high energy Sales hunter with a passion for digital banking and payments? Our client is growing fast, they are seeking, ambitious and energetic Sales Managers that will be responsible for driving the growth of the company's Sales Pipeline and helping to ensure our success in multiple regions across Africa. Our client has a dynamic, team-oriented culture; their people have a 'can do must do' attitude. They offer a flexible, and an exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities to further develop as a professional and as an individual. The successful candidates will have proven successful experience within our regions. They will enrich existing relationships and build new relationships within the retail banking industry and drive customer acquisition in this region. The successful candidates will have a passion for digital banking and payments with proven records in solution selling in this region.
• Develop and execute plan to achieve sales targets within your region and expand their customer base
• Identify, drive and close new business through direct sales
• Identify and qualify business opportunities, making regular sales call to develop relationships and following up on sales leads.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and regulations that effect the target markets
• Develop close relationships with prospects in order to understand potential customers business needs, objectives, buying criteria and process
• Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level
• Lead negotiations, co-ordinate decision making process, overcome obstacles and close sales in a professional and effective manner
• Responsible for territory planning through research, development and maintenance of long- and short-range sales and marketing plans
• Provide accurate weekly forecasts for your business
• Meet or exceed sales quota and revenue goals
• Promote and ensure good working relationships are maintained with customers and colleagues alike
• In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
• Successful track record in high value complex software sales
• Ability to analyze, understand and articulate our product and value proposition- a consultative sales approach
• Comfortable presenting in high pressure situations as part of the new business sales process as well large conference presentations
• Business skills, ability to think at a business level and position our product in a business context
• Capacity to think strategically, with the ability to grow the business through compelling value propositions
• A passion for Sales Hunting and creating an impact
• Entrepreneurial ‘’Can do’’ mind set
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to construct logical and professional customer facing proposals and presentations
Personal attributes of the candidate:
• Passionate Salesperson with ‘’Hunter DNA’’
• Strong motivated leader who is proactive, energetic, organized and thinks creatively and thrives in fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation including executive and C-level
• Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely with concise attention to detail to both peers and colleagues alike
• Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from colleagues and peers alike
• Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
• Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Sales Manager (Trading)
Middle East Executive
TGC Middle East
Search Heads Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services