Job description / Role
Our client is a renowned and established company, offering the most innovative range of security and surveillance products in the UAE. They are seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to help aid their expansion, and to create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities. The role reports to the Sales Director, and is based in Dubai, UAE.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating, managing, and maintaining sales pipeline with assigned account(s).
• Preparing proposals and quotes for prospective customers and providing them information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and communicating effectively about the company profile, solutions offerings and products.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment.
• Experience in implementing sales strategies.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Experience in Customer Service Management.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience working on CRM.
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.
TGC Middle East
TGC Middle East
Business Development Senior Manager - Sales
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Sales Manager (Trading)
Middle East Executive