Job description / Role
- Completely well-versed and involved in the technology / digital sales in the previous experience.
- Complete understanding of the technical terminologies that are used.
- While you are not expected to code, you are certainly expected to speak a technical language.
- Complete understanding and knowledge of CMS Platforms - WordPress, Typo3, Magento.
- Must be able to research and analyze data and put together comprehensive decks and proposals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate technical info to internal team(s) and clients.
- Maintain healthy and consistent activities: client calls, meetings, and networking events.
- Bring positive energy to all opportunities and challenges.
- Manage the entire sales funnel from prospecting to closing, and post-sale account management.
- Leverage our internal team(s) to develop powerful proposals.
- Strong verbal/ written communication and presentation skills, fluent in English.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets.
- Analytical mindset, flexible, collaborator and creative thinker.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen.
- Existing professional network in UAE.
- Engineers degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in Websites, Mobile Apps, E- Commerce and Digital Solutions Sales with proven tracking records.
- Ecommerce Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Mobile and Web Apps Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Driving License: UAE (Required)
- Language: English (Required)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Business Development Manager - Technology
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Sales Manager - HORECA
SAP Middle East & North Africa
|Abu Dhabi||25 May|