Job description / Role
Join as a Technology Solution Engineer Graduate
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
What You'll Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you'll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Technology Solution Engineer Graduate you will:
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in any of the designated Oracle Cloud or On Premise products range - Platform as a Service (PaaS), Database, Business Intellegence, (BI) Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial intelligence (AI).
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations.
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products' strengths relative to competitors'.
What You'll Bring
Let's see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Bachelor/Master degree in the IT field.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification and presentation skills.
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies /cloud computing.
What's in it for you?
- The launch pad for a stellar career, in either Technology Solution Engineering or similar.
- 12 months long Graduate program, with a specifically tailored onboarding and mentoring scheme.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills.
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities.
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across UAE and beyond.
- This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best. In this highly interactive and collaborative mentoring environment, you can expect to pick up new skills and knowledge at a staggering pace.
- A network of talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
Associate Consultant (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
Associate Developer (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Research Analyst Internship