Job description / Role
We are looking for a Female Telemarketing Executive. Freshers with marketing and sales skills can also apply.
Salary: AED 2100
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Identify the opportunities in them market to expand the business on a target basis
• Responding to incoming Enquiries thorough email / Phone Call & Collecting necessary details to quotation
• Preparing quotation & getting management approval and submit to customer’s approval.
• Follow up get the LPO and Verify the LPO terms and Conditions.
• Contact the clients for training/inspection schedules and raise work order accordingly to execute through operations in charge
• Identifying new customers and Identifying the projects of the existing/prospect clients project in the market
• Arranging meetings with existing client and prospect clients.
• Liaise with clients for the renewal of certificates/training
• Prepares marketing report and submit to Marketing Head
• Coordinates with the clients and training attendees in all areas related to trainings
• Requesting for a meeting with the company official to have a discussion regarding the Economic aspects of Inspection and certification process.
• Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by giving to give information on needs and requirements for Inspection/Training and Certification process.
• Maintains Sales & Marketing database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Customer feedback handling.
• Maintain the tracker ( Marketing, Quotation, Work Order) and submit it on the required submission date
AED 2100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills & Qualification Required
• Any diploma or degree, or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
• 1 year of marketing experience in home country (Fresher’s with marketing skills can also apply)
• Fluency in English and Hindi is mandatory
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Female candidates
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.