Job description / Role
• Work with team members on the call floor to meet sales and performance goals
• Maintain detailed records of outgoing and ingoing calls as well as follow up information and outcomes
• Meet or exceed projected weekly and monthly sales goals
• Intercept and respond to customer complaints or concerns with products and seek to resolve the problem while adhering to company policy
• Accurately document the customer's personal information including phone number, address and other order information
• Persuasively engage the customer in conversation to explain how the item will add value to their lives and meet their needs
• Ask relevant leading questions to understand the customer's needs and recommend the best product or service for their purposes
• Follow prepared sales script to provide accurate information about a products price, features and benefits
• Collate necessary reports and documents as required.
• Verify the documents and pass additional information to the legal department.
• Represent the company in corporate events and exhibitions.
• Fluency in English is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional experience using online forms.
• Must be educated Degree level
• Freshers are preferred.
• Excels at customer service.
• Communicates effectively on the phone.
• Uses phone etiquette best practices.
• Learns about new [products or services] quickly.
• Knows how to market each [product or service].
• Works well independently and is good at time management.
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent