Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an excellent Telemarketing Sales.
Main Tasks of the Role:
• Call prospective clients to sell the product
• Make outbound follow up calls with existing and new customers
• Provide excellent customer service and handle all calls professionally
• Send SMS reminders to the customers
• Make quotation letters to be faxed or emailed to the customers
• Follow-up with the customers and make arrangements for an appointment
• Manage databases
• Achieve targets by selling the products
• Achieve Weekly, Monthly Quarterly and Annual target as defined from company
• Achieve set KPI's by the Management
• Probe and investigate customers need/generate need and conduct research about the customer beforehand.
• Make reports and forwarding to relevant departments
• Communicate with Partner Insurance Company where required
• From time to time, you may be required to change your work location upon the request of the Management team
• You may be required upon the request of the Management team to visit business partners or other third party offices where necessary
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Management
Sales and Customer Service
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic computer knowledge, use of Microsoft excel and word.
• Selling skills and Customer service.
• Degree Holder.
• Arabic and English speaker.
Requirements: Essential Experience
• Previous Call Center Experience.
• Experience in Sales, preferable Insurance or Automotive products.
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.