Job description / Role
We make moments! The Telephone Operator is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls for our external and internal guests, while maintaining attentive, courteous and efficient customer service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate extensions or rooms
- Clearly communicates with guests regarding hotel information, special request, wake up calls and emergencies
- Directs Heartists to assist guests, upon request
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum one-year experience in a five-star luxury or premium hotel property
- Guest-centric personality
- Opera knowledgeable
- Excellent English communication skills, additional language is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence in results
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Guest Service Officer - Reception
Front Office Agent
Guest Service Officer - Telecommunication
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts