Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
To perform all aspects of Telecommunications services to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction in accordance with the Hotel's standards.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously
- Ensure smooth internal telecommunication as per Raffles Standards
- Accurately record and control wake-up calls
- Assist guests with international calls and directory queries
- Call guests by name whenever possible
- Page staff member when requested
- Abide by principles of guest privacy
- Handle guests requests promptly and report complaints to the Telephone Supervisor
- Bill call costs
- Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers
- Strictly abides by standards policies and procedures governing cases of emergency such as fire, bomb scare and other critical situations
- Advise defects on switchboard equipment to Supervisor
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the Hotel's fire, life and safety system
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to develop rapport with Colleagues and Management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with all hotel guests & patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Secondary Education or relevant qualifications in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferably in a four or five star hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Agent
Front Desk Agent
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Junior Office Administrator