Job description / Role
As a Telephone Operator, answer incoming phone calls and direct them to the right person or department, answer guest questions and complaints.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Action any pending issues that was logged and follow up with the concerned.
- Prepared guest complaints summary and communicate the same to your Supervisor.
- Daily check all meetings, functions, seminars, and event that is taking place during the day
- Ensure complete courtesy, friendliness and professionalism at all times, smile!
- Oversee and control all collateral make sure that all collateral is as per the Hotel standards
- Handle guest complaints with utmost courtesy and professionalism, report immediately to senior management.
- Update Hotel information & promotions and communicate with the Front Office
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous hotel-related experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of telephone systems.
- Skills in the operation of telephone equipment.
Your team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.