Job description / Role
You will assist clients through transferring calls, answering questions, and providing information. Telephone operators also perform clerical duties such as typing, sorting mail, and updating directory information.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Operate paging systems or other systems of bells or buzzers to notify recipients of incoming calls.
- Promote company products, services, and savings plans when appropriate.
- Record messages to be used on telephone systems.
- Update directory information.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Set up conference calls in different locations and time zones.
- Listen to customer requests & answer questions and provide hotel information.
- Observe signal lights on switchboards, and dial or press buttons to make connections.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, pay telephone, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
On the waterfront on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, this upscale resort is 9 km from the Al Hamra Golf Club and 38 km from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Welcomer (Guest Service Agent)
Customer Service Representative
Guest Services Officer