Job description / Role
From check-in to "See you again" our strong team at the 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central reception ensures guests are happy from their first moment there till their last. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Front Office as Telephone Operator.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll Answer and process all guest requests, questions, or concerns via telephone, email, chat, and mobile communication devices.
- You'll process guest requests for wake up calls, and connecting and directing calls to the appropriate extension
- You' ll follow up with guest to ensure their request has been resolved to their satisfaction.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've completed a course of training in the hotel business, gained some professional experience and can speak English fluently.
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you know your way around town and always have tips for partying up your sleeve.
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.