Job description / Role
- We are currently looking for a dynamic, self motivated telephone operator to join the Front Office team.
As a Telephone Operator you are responsible to handle every phone call with importance to provide professional and customer focused response to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Maintain an awareness of guest profile through the Opera guest profile system
- Maintain the guest wake up call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls
- Take messages for guests and management as per the required standard.
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with an extremely proactive and 'switched on' personality with an outgoing and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.