Job description / Role
Our company is expanding and We need active female speaker who is willing to join us.
Tele Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic FEMALE Telesales Representative’s to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a products or services using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
AED 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role preferably with banking, finance & insurance experience is a great plus
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- BSc/BA will be a plus.
- Required W/ own visa, sponsor or family visa.
About the Company
Virtus Group is a well-diversified organization providing a Mortgage, Real Estate & Personal Finance services, the group managed by pragmatic and Innovative team held 2 Decades of experience in same field. .We deal with major local & international banks, Real Estate Developers and providing full house services.