Job description / Role
Purpose Of Position:
• To secure bookings for Dubai Public Courses in the markets and regions allocated to you, and to provide leads for In-Company business in these markets for your Business Development Manager.
• To strengthen business relationships with existing customers.
• To conduct market research in your markets and identify new opportunities.
• To work with the other Business Development staff to maximise the overall business potential of the company.
Key Results Areas:
• To achieve an annual target from your Sales effort for Public Courses.
• To develop the database of clients and prospects to enable effective targeting of promotional material for Public Courses. This database is to be used for sending new brochures, marketing flyers, and for direct contact, i.e. telephone and email.
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times when dealing with existing, or potential clients, over the phone, and / or Face-To-Face.
• To use your initiative to assist in reacting to market needs, with regards to cancelling / postponing current Public Courses and scheduling new ones.
• To ensure all ABC client files are updated and maintained on a regular basis, with the latest contact details on the CRM.
• To ensure all D clients (DB, DA, & DC) are properly recorded, and accurate, up-to-date, contact records kept on the CRM.
You must be a high calibre professional, keen to work as part of our team of business development specialists.
The key competencies we seek are:
• Previous Telesales / Business Development Experience
• Aptitude To Communicate In A Dynamic And Positive Way – Both Internally (Within The Office Environment) And Externally (When Dealing With Clients)
• Positive Work Ethic
• ‘Customer Focused’ Outlook
• Skills To Competently Work With Microsoft Office
• Fluency In Spoken And Written English
• Work Well Under Pressure
• Self-Motivated Team Player
• First-Rate Planning And Organizing Skills
• Minimum education level: Relevant Degree (Fully Attested)
• You must be currently located in the UAE (Preferably Dubai)
About the Company
Spearhead Gulf's first regional Middle East office opened in Dubai at the end of 1997. Since then the company has established a strong reputation for delivering training of the highest quality, comparable to, and (because of local market knowledge and local case studies) often exceeding, that found anywhere in Europe, the U.S.A., and the rest of the world.
In January 2001, as part of its expansion programme, the company opened an office in Abu Dhabi. This office has expanded rapidly and become the training provider of choice for a number of companies in the U.A.E. capital.
In September 2001, the company entered the Qatari market and has expanded its operations there year by year, with many leading Qatari companies using Spearhead's services. In 2007 the company opened a larger office in Qatar, and now offers public courses in Doha.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Customer Happiness Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Support Agent
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant