Job description / Role
To supervise day-to-day operations of telesales team and ensure targets are met. To carry out telesales through outbound calling to new and potential clients. Achieve various sales targets in respect of calls made and sales secured as agreed by management. To expose RAK Properties to a wider audience and promote diverse properties/services. Having deep understanding with the importance of customer service and recognizing the need to balance profitable growth with customer satisfaction.
• To generate leads using a variety of different strategies.
• Gather and document information about the customer.
• To maintain clear information of potential clients including information received, services requested and dates for follow up calls.
• Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent.
• At least 6 years of experience of which minimum 3 years must be in a position assuming similar responsibilities with a leading real estate company.
Skill Sets Required:
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) with excellent telephone manners.
• Verbal and written fluency in business English.
• Quick and accurate computer skills.
• Able to work within a target driven environment with strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult people.
• Confident and professional with a proactive attitude.
• Experience of cold calling and working in a sales environment.
• Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
• Confident, self motivated and commission driven.
• Friendly personality and team player.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Customer Experience Executive
Sales/Customer Care Representative
Creative Technology Solutions
Associate - Customer Contact Services
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)