Job description / Role
Well-spoken Telesales Representative to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone.
Some of the his/her responsibilities will be:
• Initiating sales with potential clients over the phone
• Gathering and documenting customer information, setting-up meetings, and following up after the meeting
• Updating the client database
• Creating records in and updating our cloud-based CRM system
• Client prospecting from different channels
• Answering clients' questions and clarifications about the services
• Listening to the clients' needs to generate repeat sales
• Has excellent communication skills and sales ability
• Is meticulous in keeping records
• Is able to handle all aspects of making a sale
• Is resourceful and has excellent research skills
• Has working knowledge of CRM systems
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Customer Service Officer (E-commerce)
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Call Center Agent - Inbound