Job description / Role
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
• Calling existing and potential customers to register them to purchase company products.
• Accurately recording details of customers’ registrations.
• Generating promising leads.
• Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
• Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary+commission
Telesales Executive Requirements:
• Looking for female candidates
• High school diploma or graduate degree.
• Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
• The ability to follow scripts/data.
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Effective verbal (Hindi & English) communication skills.
• Candidate is available to join immediately
About the Company
Established in 2001, Provenance Digital Technology Is a dynamic and fast-moving company that has been providing Client Management solutions for the Information technology Sector at Singapore and has proven to be one of the market leaders. We have successfully expanded our operations globally serving Malaysia, Singapore, Macau, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Japan, Dubai, India and many others.
Y the Wait
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Call Center Supervisor
Client Support Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services