Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities
• Generate new business through inbound calls, sales portals and warm leads
• Make a high volume of outbound calls on behalf of the business daily
• Research and generate a list of prospective clients using multiple sources, qualify leads and arrange appointments for Business Development Team
• Actively manage client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up-to date for direct mailing activities.
• Create/ /follow-up prospects, online and other marketing leads or specific enquiries
• Exceed productivity and activity targets and goals set out by employer
• Provide daily input to the sales/business development team including opportunity identification and lead generation.
• Remain current with external conditions (clients, competitors, business trends, new business developments, service rates and practices) so as to optimize client in the market place
• Confirm service appointments with clients on scheduled services
• Coordinate with Customer Service Officer on confirmed service appointments daily, create Service Orders for service appointments and provide all necessary information to Customer Service Officer
• Receive active feedback from clients on service provided
• Support in other Administrative work
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives
• Experienced candidate with 6months Telesales / Sales experience or Fresher
• Should have very Good Communication skill
• Strong command on the English Language
• Liaise with customers to understand their requirements with respect to products and services
• Any Graduate
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!