Job description / Role
As a salesman junior, your focus will be on communication with potential new clients of through phone calls and emails. You'll be introducing our company in a way that meets our high standards and professional manners of our employees. You will collect information, perform research, and analyze assets to identify the best investment opportunities. Present investment ideas to the clients while maintaining a strong relationship based on trust, confidentiality, and confidence.
• Communication skills on a high level
• Completed high school education
• Arabic or English speaker
• Willingness to improve and work hard
• Experience in capital markets is a huge advantage
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Generous commissions and bonuses
Salary and benefits:
• Fixed salary with a generous commissions and bonuses
• Possible quick career growth
• Training and education in the field of capital markets led by professional educators
• Friendly environment
• The average salary ranges from 4 000 to 6 000 AED
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.