Job description / Role
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for external communications at the companies Middle East offices.
Boost the companies external reputation within the GCC through multichannel planned campaigns optimizing opportunities for PR, mailings, social media, events, internal comms and other innovative channels which will help drive brand awareness in the areas the company wants to be known for.
Strategic plans and assets for multichannel marketing:
- Drive the companies reputation within the region for target accounts in industry sectors: Build and content launch campaign plans to deliver on objectives/results sought.
- Based on the priorities of the practice and the available content, prepare the launch assets: press release, mailing text, social media texts, and visuals as well as define how to leverage events/conferences.
- Ensure stakeholder signoff and timely launch.
- Monitor and report back on the results and capture improvements needed to enhance future campaigns.
- Client relationship management: enhancing our relationships with leaders in the GCC business community and bring the company to top of mind. Primarily executed through the development and launch of local or localized global content development. With a deep understanding of our clients contribute to each Practice Area’s (PA) and/or Partner’s networking and marketing plans; including support of database management, event ideation and execution, as well as mailings.
- Global initiatives: Aligning the ME offices with global Marketing initiatives and executing at a regional level
- Support and leverage Business Development (BD): Working with the Client Portfolio Team to better link Marketing and BD activities
- Support on internal comms across channels to inform, motivate and engage employees by sharing information concerning external launches
- Manage relationship with, and activities of our PR agency incl. overseeing activities in conjunction with local spokespersons and the PR agency including: launch events, press releases, interviews, ad-hoc queries, local content development
- Build and maintain relationships with key editors/journalists
- Oversee media monitoring and tracking of the companies key competitors, clients/targets within regional press, and distributing relevant information and articles as appropriate
- Consult on the companies share of voice and key messaging in the media vs. competitors
- Assisting Marketing Manager with developing local ME Media Pipeline based on global and local publication calendar and assist with executing outreach
- Work with Partners/spokespersons to prepare for interviews/ press launches and conduct media training where required
- For each initiative prepare a social media plan with draft messaging, visuals and timing aligned with press interaction and other marketing activities - to create a differentiated strong social media position with longevity
- Leveraging the digital team seek to optimize campaigns and sponsorships for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Test, monitor results and adjust social media campaigns to continuously improve
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set and be flexible with competing priorities.
- Strong ability to plan, measure and follow up
- Tenacious with follow-ups and a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with immediate stakeholders
- Strong drive, assertiveness and sense of accountability
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and service oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and effectively
- Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful and friendly
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL)
Marketing & Communication Manager
Senior Marketing Executive