Job description / Role
This is a temporary maternity cover contract starting ASAP until December 31st 2019. The ultimate role of the HR Coordinator is to coordinate all administrative aspects of the HR function. The HR Coordinator is required to assist the HR Team, with a focus on onboarding, administrative activities such as visa coordination, reporting, and overall coordination of HR tasks.
• To coordinate the on boarding of new employees, liaising with the onboarding team
• To coordinate visa issues with the PRO team
• To coordinate the offboarding of employees
• To issue all correspondence as requested by employees
• To oversee the maintenance of all personal files
Staff onboarding and offboarding activities
• To coordinate the onboarding of new joiners on HR Administration tasks
• To coordinate the offboarding of the employees on HR Administration tasks
• To coordinate with all other departments with regards to onboarding and offboarding
• To coordinate LOA process
Administration of Files
• To oversee the maintenance the Employees files, maintaining them up to date at all times
• To complete all staff administrative correspondence in a timely manner
• To administrate the HR Inbox
• Supervise visa processes with the PRO team and provide support as needed
• Oversee visa and permit related processes for employees, dependents and imports
• Ensure high quality and timely communication to employees
• Point of escalation for visa-related topics
• Primary first point of contact for any HR related information
• To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the role
• To run all Excel and PPP reports as and when requested for the department
• To assist the HR team in their administrative tasks
• The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• A professional services employment background in a finance, legal or business support environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
• Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
• A hardworking attitude, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure
• DIFC HR experience would be ideal
• You would need to have your own visa, be currently based in Dubai and available to start immediately.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.