Job description / Role
This is a 6 month maternity cover position starting in October. The Recruiting Coordinator will support the recruiting efforts and will play an integral role in developing recruiting strategies and resourcing plans. This will include coordinating the recruiting process, managing the pipelines, updating recruiting topics on the website and social media and contributing to various recruiting activities. You will also provide day-to-day leadership to a team of 1-2 assistants and coordinate their work allocation as needed.
• Coordinating the recruiting process by planning the strategy, attending events and managing applications and budget
• Coordinating the work allocation of the team
• Identifying areas for improvement in the process
• Setting targets and forecasting as well as identifying new sources to meet the target
• Preparing controlling sheets, controlling reports and pipeline reports
• Managing relationships with universities
The ideal candidate will have:
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus 5 years recruiting experience, preferably at a professional services firm
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: handling competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem capabilities
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.